Establishing and finding a home yoga practice that supports and nurtures your life, relationships and work is one of the biggest gifts you can give yourself. Yoga is the framework and foundation for an awakened lifestyle, which is your birthright. A steady practice can keep us balanced and focused amidst it all.
In this workshop, we’ll look at your individual needs and the logistics of your current lifestyle to help create a practice that is safe, efficient and powerful – and easy to stay committed to. We’ll establish the tools and resources to stay focused on your practice and adapt it as needed. Plus, you’ll have the accountability of follow-up group discussions and continued support from Nat as you explore your newly established practice. *Suitable for students and teachers alike. Please bring a pen, notebook and mat.
We will explore:
• A personalized asana sequence suitable to you & your schedule.
• Pranayama (breath practices) specifically for different needs.
• Insight on establishing contemplative moments (meditation).
• Dialogue around the guiding principles of yoga beyond the mat.
• Other tools & techniques to integrate your practices into your life.
• Follow up online group forum and personal check-ins with Nat.
SESSION TOPICS AND DATES
Pillars of Practice: Asana, Pranayama, Contemplation
Saturday, May 2 | 1-4 pm
Yoga in the World & in the Self (Yamas & Niyamas)
Saturday, May 9 | 1-4 pm
The Divine Nectar of Yogic Devotion (Bhakti)
Saturday, May 16 | 1-4 pm
The Real Yoga: Being Nature in Nature*
Saturday, May 23 | 1-4 pm
*This session may involve time spent outdoors.
*Due to its personalized nature, limited to 20 students.
May 2nd, 9th, 16th, & 23rd, 2020
Saturdays | 1-4 pm
$108 for the series
*Single days not available.