Chanting | Yoga of the Heart [Online Course]
Time & Location
About the Event
Immerse in the bhakti tradition of heart-centered practices, including chanting. We’ll explore the joyful and meditative journey of singing to the divine, which creates a bridge between the individual and the eternal, opening the heart and welcoming the spirit.
By singing these prayers we unite our voices and join in a stream of consciousness and devotion that has been flowing for centuries. We’ll chant, chant, chant and drink in the wisdom of guest musicians Girish, Nat Kendall, and Sita Devi, who will share their experience and interpretation of bhakti in the training.
Course Content and Outline:
The course includes over 6 weeks of guided study and practice that include:
- Weekly dharma talks and discussions about devotion, chanting, and self-expression
- Chants and more chants, including written transliterations of the sanskrit and melodies
- Asana and seated practices to support the breath and connect to your heart
- Lifetime access to ongoing course updates
- Questions for self-study and contemplation
- A dedicated Facebook group for discussion and community connection
- Bonus offering: A few chants will be taught on the harmonium
$388. Prices will increase by $100 on September 12. Use the code nat108 to receive an additional $108 off.