Sat, Nov 16|
Yoga Tree Hayes
Bringing Yoga Home: Developing a Personal Practice
Establishing and finding a home yoga practice that supports and nurtures your life, relationships and work is one of the biggest gifts you can give yourself.
Time & Location
Nov 16, 2019, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM PST
Yoga Tree Hayes, 519 Hayes St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
About the Event
Yoga is the framework and foundation for an awakened lifestyle, empowering us to actualize the life we dream of creating when we can dedicate time to a personal practice that is safe, efficient & powerful. In our modern busy world, the insight we can glean from a steady home practice can keep us balanced and focused amidst it all.
In this workshop, we will explore:
• A personalized asana sequence suitable to you & your schedule
• Pranayama (breath practices) specifically for different needs
• Insight on establishing a routine for contemplative moments (meditation)
• Other powerful tools & techniques to integrate into your practice and daily life
• Follow up online group forum and personal check-ins with Nat
Please bring a journal, a pen, and a mat. Be ready for a light asana practice.